SBFC Finance IPO Review: SBFC Finance Limited is coming up with its Initial Public Offering. The IPO will unshut for subscription on August 3, 2023, and tropical on August 7, 2023.
In this article, we will squint at the SBFC Finance IPO Review 2023 and unriddle its strengths and weaknesses. Keep reading to find out!Â
SBFC Finance IPO â€“ Well-nigh The Company
SBFC Finance is a non-deposit-taking, non-banking financing visitor (NBFC) engaged in the merchantry of offering secured and gold-backed loans to MSMEs and individuals. It primarily lends to entrepreneurs & small businesses and self-employed, salaried and working professionals.
It is one of the largest NBFCs in India focused towards micro, small and medium enterprises. It has a well-established presence in India with a presence in 120 cities of 16 states and 2 union territories through its 152 branches.
SBFC Finance targets customers in tier II and tier III cities of the country. Small and medium-sized borrowers earning up to Rs 1.5 lakh every month are the target market of the company. It reaches out to them through its large sales team of 1,911 people.
The visitor has a strong on-ground collections infrastructure which is technology-driven. As of March 31, 2023, approximately 89.49% of their Secured MSME Loan collections and 90.92% of our unsecured loan collections were non-cash-based EMI collections. This helped in reducing their mazuma management risk and enabled customers to receive real-time payment receipts.
NBFCs have grown in importance in recent years, playing an essential role in providing finance to individuals and enterprises that are underserved by traditional banks.
With the growing presence of MSME lenders in smaller locations and lenders increasingly focusing on underserved customers, the portfolio of secured MSME loans with ticket sizes ranging from 0.50 million to 3.00 million is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 18% – 20% between Fiscal 2023 and Fiscal 2026.
NBFCs’ market share has grown in recent years, with Windfall Under Management (AUM) written for up to 18% of total lending in March 2019, up from 12% in March 2008. But due to the increasing growth strides of the bank, this number has lowered to 16% in FY22.
The AUM of NBFCs has expanded from US$ 44.02 billion in March 2008 to well-nigh US$ 330.21 billion in March 2022 and is likely to rise remoter in the future due to the sector’s importance to overall credit wordage in the economy.
SBFC Finance IPO Review â€“ Financial Highlights
If we squint at the financials of SBFC Finance Limited we notice that its AUM has increased from â‚¹2,221.3 crores in March 2021 to â‚¹4,942.8 crores in March 2023. This ways the visitor is managing a larger pool of assets, such as loans, investments, and other financial products, indicating an expansion in business
Their revenues follow a similar trend, it has increased from â‚¹511.53 crores in March 2021 to â‚¹740.36 crores in March 2023. Their profits have moreover grown from â‚¹85.01 crores in March 2021 to â‚¹149.74 crores in March 2023. Although there was an increase in the value of profits, its net interest margins have decreased from 11.73% to 9.32% in the last three years
Coming to the NPA of the company, it reported a gross NPA of 2.43% and a net NPA of 1.41% in FY23. This means, plane though the value of NPA has increased, the number of defaults restrictedly in FY23 compared to the last three years the number of defaults in FY23 was less.
The key metric of the company
Key Players in the Market
Below are the peers of SBFC Finance withal with their presence wideness states
Strengths of the Company
- The visitor has a PAN-India presence that allows them to provide service to their existing customers and moreover vamp new customers. This is attributed to the personal relationships cultivated through proximity and frequent interaction by our employees.
- The visitor finds customers through its sales team and a uncontrived sourcing model, which helps maintain tropical relationships, upper satisfaction, and increased loyalty.
- The visitor has a comprehensive credit towage and risk management framework to identify, monitor and manage risks inherent in its operations.
- The visitor moreover has an wide-stretching on-ground collections infrastructure to ensure that it maintains upper windfall quality. It moreover has an in-house collections team, responsible for detecting likely defaults early, thereby maintaining relatively low Gross NPA ratios.
- The companyâ€™s worthiness to wangle diversified sources of funding is a key freelancer to its growth. The visitor intend to protract to diversify its funding sources, identify new sources and pools of wanted and implement ALM policies to remoter optimize its borrowing financing and help expand its net interest margin
Weaknesses of the Company
- During FY23, the majority of the MSME loans sanctioned were to self-employed customers. Self-employed customers and MSMEs are often considered to be high-risk customers and any default on their end would adversely stupefy the merchantry operations.
- The visitor relies on the information given by customers and some third-party providers to determine their creditworthiness. Any errors or misinformation may stupefy the companyâ€™s worthiness to judge the creditworthiness of the customers
- The portfolio of the visitor may be impacted if it has upper amounts of NPA and they are unable to provide for such NPA.
- As the visitor is in the lending business, they require a huge value of wanted for its operations. Any disruptions in the spritz of wanted can impact the business.
- The companyâ€™s net interest income could be unauthentic if there is any volatility in interest rates for both lending and treasury operations.
SBFC Finance IPO Review â€“ Key IPO Information
|IPO Size||â‚¹1,025.00 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||â‚¹600.00 Cr|
|Offer for Sale (OFS)||â‚¹425.00 Cr|
|Opening date||3 August 2023|
|Closing date||7 August 2023|
|Face Value||â‚¹10 per share|
|Minimum Lot Size|
|Maximum Lot Size|
|Listing Date||16 August 2023|
Promoters: Sbfc Holdings Pte. Ltd., Clermont Financial Pte. Ltd., Arpwood Partners Investment Advisors Llp, Arpwood Wanted Private Limited And Eight45 Services Llp.
Book Running Lead Manager: ICICI Securities Limited, Axis Wanted Limited and Kotak Mahindra Wanted Visitor Limited
Registrar to the Offer: KFin Technologies Limited
The Objective of the Issue
The NBFC intends to utilise the net proceeds of the IPO towards the pursuit purposes:
- To increase the companyâ€™s wanted base. in order to meet its future wanted requirements welling out of the growth of our merchantry and assets.
- To enhance the companyâ€™s trademark name through its listing
- To siphon out its existing activities set out in the Memorandum of Association
SBFC Finance IPO Review – GMP
Currently word-for-word GMP information is not available, we shall update the vendible once we receive the information
In this article, we looked at the details of SBFC Finance IPO Review 2023. Analysts remain divided on the IPO and its potential gains. This is a good opportunity for investors to squint into the visitor and unriddle its strengths and weaknesses. Thatâ€™s it for this post.
Are you applying for the IPO? Let us know in the comments below.
Written by Aaron Vas
By utilizing the stock screener, stock heatmap, portfolio backtesting, and stock compare tool on the Trade Brains portal, investors proceeds wangle to comprehensive tools that enable them to identify the weightier stocks moreover get updated with stock market news, and make well-informed investment decisions.
The post SBFC Finance IPO Review – GMP, Date, Price & Financials appeared first on Trade Brains.