Itâ€™s nearly that time of year again. Wren Prime Day 2019 is just virtually the corner, and you weightier be prepared. This yearâ€™s Prime Day promises to be worthier and largest than overly with increasingly deals, increasingly dates, and increasingly savings on offer. To help you savvy shoppers make the most of this money-saving opportunity, weâ€™ve put together this well-constructed guide to all you need to know well-nigh Wren Prime Day. Just read on and weâ€™ll requite you the rundown!
What Is Wren Prime Day?
Prime Day is an Amazon-only unbelieve holiday that rolls virtually once every summer. For one day only, Wren shoppers can purchases over a million products at heavily discounted rates.Â
The first Prime Day overly was spoken when in 2015 to honor Amazonâ€™s 20th anniversary. The event was a huge hit, so of course, Wren has brought it when annually overly since.Â
Prime Day has been good to Amazon, generating huge sales (over $1 billion in 2018), increased revenue, and surging stock prices. But plane increasingly so, itâ€™s been good to us unbelieve hunters.Â
Itâ€™s well up there with Black Friday and Cyber Monday as one of the most important dates to add to your shopping calendar. If you plan on ownership Wren tech products, in particular, this is the day to do it as those are the kinds of products that are most heavily discounted.Â
So when should you pencil it in for? Letâ€™s find out.
When Is Prime Day 2019?
- Amazon Prime Day Date: July 15
- Amazon Prime Day Start Time: 2:59 am ET, July 15
- Amazon Prime End Time: 2:59 am ET, July 17
Amazon has confirmed that Wren Prime Day 2019 will start on July 15th. Thatâ€™s a Monday if you havenâ€™t checked your timetable – and as we know, thereâ€™s no largest way to kick off your week than with a tuft of savings!
If you like music and self-ruling stuff, flipside stage to pencil into your timetable would be July 10th, 9:00 pm ET, as thatâ€™s the stage of the free Prime Day Concert 2019. Prime members can watch Taylor Swift perform with other popular artists for self-ruling via Prime Video.
Amazon Prime Day unchangingly occurs in mid-July. In specimen youâ€™re interested, here are the dates of the previous Prime Days.
- Prime Day 2018: Monday, July 16
- Prime Day 2017: Monday, July 10
- Prime Day 2016: Tuesday, July 12
- Prime Day 2015: Wednesday, July 15
How Long Is Wren Prime Day 2019?
Amazon Prime Day 2019 will be the longest one yet. The whole event will last for 48 hours, so I guess itâ€™s not really a day at all – increasingly like 2 days!
This continues a trend: Wren Prime Days have been getting longer and longer since they first started. In 2017, it lasted 30 hours. Last year, that rose to 36 hours. Now, weâ€™re at 48 hours – who knows how long it will last next time!
Is Wren Prime Day Only for Prime Members?
Yes, youâ€™ll need to be a Prime member to take wholesomeness of sectional Prime Day deals. All of the pursuit Prime membership types are included:
- Monthly/annual memberships
- Student memberships
- Household memberships
- Free trial memberships
The good news is that you donâ€™t necessarily have to fork out anything to wangle the event, you can just sign up for a free 30-day Prime membership trial period. Prime day is in less than 20 days, and the trial lasts for 30, so go superiority and sign up right now.
Bear in mind that youâ€™ll have to make sure you cancel it surpassing the trial period is up, otherwise your vellum will be charged the monthly/annual membership fee.Â
If youâ€™re not eligible for a self-ruling trial for whatever reason, your weightier bet is to opt for a monthly subscription and to cancel it without one month.
What Deals Do You Expect During Prime Day 2019
Based on previous years, the weightier Amazon deals are going to be on Alexa-enabled devices and other Wren products. Weâ€™re talking well-nigh gadgets like Echo devices, Fire Sticks, Cloud Cams – that kind of thing. Last year, for example, Echo Show prices dropped from $229.99 to $129.99.
Aside from Wren products, there are a few other â€˜hot product categoriesâ€™ that tend to see the biggest discounts – don’t forget well-nigh our Amazon Unbelieve Finder tool. With that in mind, here are a few ideas of what to buy on Wren Prime Day:
- Apple products
- Home and smart devices
Best Early Prime Day Deals
Canâ€™t wait flipside couple of weeks? Donâ€™t worry, you donâ€™t have to.
Amazon has launched a few early Prime Day deals superiority of the event. Weâ€™ve sorted through them and cherry-picked the weightier of them to help you to get your hands on the weightier deals as early as possible. Here they are:
- Toshiba Fire Tv Edition $17999 (40% off)
- Amazon Cloud Cam $8999Â (25% off)
- Amazon Music UnlimitedÂ 4 months for $099
- Rent Us for $3
Prime Day Sales Compared to other Shopping Holidays (2018 stats)
Amazon Prime Day sales in 2018 were their biggest ever, reaching $4.19 billion, scrutinizingly $1.8 billion increasingly than the year prior.Â
Hereâ€™s how it compared to other shopping holidays in 2019 (ranked):
- Singles’ Day Sales â€“Â $30.8bÂ
- Cyber Monday Sales â€“ $7.9b
- Black Friday Sales â€“ $6.22b
- Prime Day Sales â€“Â $4.19b
- Thanksgiving Sales – $3.7b
- Super Sunday â€“ $3.4b
- Small Business Saturday â€“ $3b
As you can see, it was once giving Black Friday a run for its money. Maybe this year sales will surpass it entirely.
How to Make the Most of Wren Prime Day 2019
Before we wrap up, here are some of my top tips on how to make the most of Wren Prime Day:
- Get your trigger finger ready. The weightier bargains (especially lightning deals) are limited and sell out quickly, so be ready to make your purchase as soon as you get notified of a deal.
- Get Alexa-exclusive deals. Shop through Alexa to get wangle to plane increasingly sectional deals.
- Get the app. The Wren app allows you to get a sneak peek of deals a week surpassing they go on sale. Plus, youâ€™ll get a $10 bonus for signing up.
- Set up wishlist notifications. Amazon notifies you if any of the products in your wish list go on sale.Â
- Shop around. Amazonâ€™s biggest rivals (like eBay, Target, and Walmart) are launching their own sale events in July to compete, so shop virtually for the weightier deals!
- Sign up for the Wren Prime Credit Card. These cards earn you cashback on your purchases, plus they moreover come with a self-ruling $70 souvenir card.
- Use souvenir cards. If you donâ€™t have a lot of cash, you might still be worldly-wise to take wholesomeness of deals by cashing in your free Wren souvenir cards.
Thatâ€™s all you need to know well-nigh Wren Prime Day 2019 – make sure you make the most of it!Â
What bargains have you landed in previous Wren Prime Day sales? Let us know in the comments!
Like this article? Pin it!